Friday, September 26, 2008

Broncos Rule!



The boys were on separate teams but they were both "Broncos". They were awesome. Jackson was a maniac on defense he pulled a lot of flags and gained a lot of yardage. Orion got some flags too and made a touch down. They were both really fun to watch and we can't wait for next season. Jackson will be 10 October 17th. WOW! He is enjoying4th grade and loves Idaho History. His class went to Craters of the Moon and he couldn't tell me quick enough how awesome it was. His teacher says he "learns for understanding". Genius! Genius! Orion is 6 and has started Kindergarten. Everyday I ask him what his favorite part of his day was and he says "all of it". I assume that means he likes it. He is always so positive and happy. I'm going to be like him when I grow up.

1 comment:

Rob said...

So Joli and I were reading this and she pointed out that "Genius! Genius!" must be sang to get the full effect. :)

Maybe you can post a sound clip?