Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Kids on the Block, Let's Rock, It's Christmas Time, We're gonna Celebrate with a Rhyme.



Happy Holidays! Okay I need to do some updating. First, back in November my friend Heather (who is their number one fan) and I went to the New Kids on the Block reunion concert. Okay, Okay I already know what you're thinking, but we had the best time. They were totally entertaining and the concert was way better then the first one I went to almost 20 years ago. It's amazing how I still know all the words from their old songs. Thanks Heather for reminding me that 32 isn't that old. Just so everyone knows Jared did not think it was appropriate for me to post this. He says I am revealing too much about myself.

Johnathon, Danny, Jordan, Joey and Donny

7 comments:

D'Neill said...

Ha Ha! I love it, brings back many memories...about Jr. High...wow, maybe we are old?

Naomi said...

That looks like fun! Too bad I am too young for them. I was into N'Sync at that age. LOL I love your hair in that pic by the way. And I love your family pics. Very cute!

Brett Patterson said...

Hey cousin!whats happening!? Im hangin' in there! your family has grown a bit!

Bridgettepatterson said...

Wicked fun!!! Maybe if it was Queen, or James Taylor, I might have had as much fun!

Bridgette

kargrs said...

Em, Love it! Your family is growing like crazy. You are all beautiful!

Jessica Fenton said...

Danny D are ya ready,
Ready as I'll ever be, steady
You know Joey Jo's ready!
Jordan and Jon?
Yeah! Come on,
We got a funky, funky Christmas going on.

(hee, hee)

leah said...

Oh my gosh! That is my first and only concert I've been to! Sad huh? I went with LaDonna. The memories! I'll bet it was priceless!!