Saturday, July 11, 2009

Me and the kids went to visit my parents. We had so much fun visiting with all of our family and friends but especially the cousins. On our last day there we went to the Old Penitentiary. I love that place. There is such a cool sense of eerie history. My kids say that it was their favorite part of the trip too. We didn't get to see all of it so we will definitely be back.

I met with my oncologist Dr Montgomery who said I am officially cured. It has been 10 and half years since I was diagnosed with cancer and I no longer have to go for checkups or office visits. Hurray! What a wonderful word "cured" is.

3 comments:

Forever Young said...

Congrats on being Cured!!!! Thats so exciting. We sure miss you guys. We are hoping to make it to the reunion, but it dosen't look promising. We are hoping to be in Idaho soon...

D'Neill said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful word "cured" - I'm so happy for you! Your family is so cute :)

Alan and Kristy said...

Congrats on being completely cured of cancer. Great news!